Korean Town aka New Malden , Surrey , England

New Malden is the centre of the Korean Community in England and it's the largest community in Europe. New Malden, unlike China town, is an entirely residential area close to Wimbledon. The Area comprises of many Korean businesses such as restaurants, Cafes, cab firms, hair salons etc.

I also notice as soon as I get off the train at the station the smell of deep fried Tempura and Pajeons to welcome me to the area. Please try to visit the area one day, The easiest way to get there is a train from Waterloo which takes about 20 minutes.

A restaurant I go to many times when I am there due to ease of closeness to the station is Han, and I believe it to be a good restaurant.

Korean Fried spicy Chicken

Yuk gae jang ( Korean Beef stew)


Korean Meal

Grilling some meat


Pajeon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omurice

Swedish Mud Cake

Creamy Chicken Mushroom and Marsala Pasta