Seoul Food part 2 : EL Plato

I can't speak highly enough of El Plato. It is a Spanish restaurant located in the Seoul finance centre, near city hall. For me, it's the best Spanish restaurant I have been to ever and it's a place I always head for when I go to Seoul as it stands out among the western restaurants. Not only is it authentic as the chef although Korean had trained in Barcelona for many years, it is also relatively inexpensive and unpretentious and with Spanish beer on draught what could be better. I thoroughly recommend this place to all those living in Seoul or spending time there, you won't be disappointed.


Vegetables with cheese

Patatas Bravas

Churros

Croquette

The entrance of the restaurant

Gambas pil pil, Prawns in chilli oil

Excellent Paella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omurice

Swedish Mud Cake

Creamy Chicken Mushroom and Marsala Pasta